BlondiesPosted: December 22, 2013
Veeeery belated post butttt…in a lame attempt to make up for missing Priyanka’s 21st, I surprised her with blondies!
What I Changed:
- Cut it in half, sandwiched some leftover caramel in between the two layers, and then frosted with chocolate ganache 🙂
- Did the lettering with a butterscotch ganache (eyeballed it until it reached the consistency I needed–maybe like 1 tsp cream with 1/4 cup butterscotch chips?)
What I Liked:
- SO easy to make
- Sweet but not excessively sweet, which I was afraid of
- Made for sturdy layers 🙂
What I Would Change:
- Not much…maybe add nuts or something for texture? (Also it’s been a while so I don’t really remember LOL)
- Go-to recipe 🙂
- Blondies have been on my bucket list for a while too–glad I finally got to try making them!