Pistchio and Browned Butter Butterscotch Chip CookiesPosted: July 12, 2015
Had to add some whipped cream for good measure, right? And some honey-roasted pistachios on top! And we had some gelato behind it, though it’s harder to see.
What I Changed:
- Didn’t sift the flour cause I didn’t have a sifter at school 😦
What I Liked:
- They smelled amazing!
- Super, super easy to make–I don’t think I bothered to pull out my mixer.
- Not cloyingly sweet, which often happens with butterscotch chips
What I Would Change:
- The cookies didn’t spread much, I guess because we had refrigerated the dough? Maybe it needs to be closer to room temperature…
- I might try added another egg if I repeat this recipe, maybe that’ll help make them chewier
- Overall, a solid recipe and easy to make, but I don’t think I would go out of my way to make them!