“Diner Style” Malted Milk Powder PancakesPosted: April 3, 2016
I’ve always wanted to see how malted milk powder affects the taste of pancakes.
What I Changed:
- Made the full batch of dry ingredients but only cooked half with the half of the liquid ingredients (yup, halved the egg by weight)
- Made mini-pancakes, as you can probably (I think?) tell from the pic!
What I Liked:
- You could taste the malted milk, for sure.
- They actually tasted fine after being refrigerated, I was munching on them for a good 4-5 days, I’d say 😛
What I Would Change:
- Neeeeeeed to reduce the salt (maybe half the amount). Yuck.
- Add 2 T sugar
- Not even close to my buttermilk pancakes recipe………