100% Whole Wheat BreadPosted: June 11, 2016
Sooo apparently this is KAF’s most popular recipe?
What I Changed:
- Approx 225g water
- Approx 1 tsp salt
- Baked about 30 min
What I Liked:
- Tasted good toasted with butter! What doesnt taste good that way though…
- Soft for a good 3-4 days after
- Has a nice crust!
What I Would Change:
- Need to try subbing 1/4 C orange juice as suggested
- Need to find a recipe with potato flour and whole wheat
- Will keep looking, this recipe didn’t win me over. Too strong on the whole wheat taste. I like healthy…I don’t like it that much 😛