Golden Pull-Apart Butter BunsPosted: August 21, 2016
Buns4days! What a beautiful crumb 🙂
What I Changed:
- Made 20 buns
- Baked for ~20 min at 350
- Kneaded for ~7 mins
What I Liked:
This dough was such a breeze to work with!
- Incredibly tender rolls
- Soft for ~3 days, by day 4 I’d say they would be more stale but could be reheated (they didn’t make it to day 4 :P)
What I Would Change:
- Maybe underbake a teensy bit more next time?
- It’s always so much harder to hear the “hollow” sound with buns…I really need to get an internal thermometer!
- I ❤ KAF
- Didn’t brown as much as the photo, not sure why…I think I read about it having something to do with drying out the tops? Maybe I underbaked?
- These didn’t have the “wrinkly” appearance right when they came out…does that also suggest underbaking?