Confetti Cookies/Sugar CookiesPosted: December 27, 2016
Because I’ve been on a funfetti roll!
What I Changed
- Added 1 T corn syrup to half the dough
What I Liked
- Solid recipe, but don’t think it was amazing. The sprinkles on the outside actually added a lot!
- I kept flip-flopping on whether I preferred the cookie with or without the corn syrup
What I Would Change
- Would be interested in seeing how it tastes rolled in cinnamon-sugar
- Maybe increase the almond extract a little?
- I actually used the dough as a lemon tart and caramel tart base…worked like a charm and it was super convenient to have it ready to go in the fridge!
- Important to only par-bake the sugar cookie dough for the lemon bars, otherwise they got too hard in the second bake