Jam ThumbprintsPosted: April 28, 2017
- 3/4 c butter, .5 c sugar, 2 yolks, 1.75 c flour, 1/4 t salt, 2 t van, 1 t almond
- 15 min at 375
What I Changed
- A good amount 😛
What I Liked
- Did not like, something tasted funny about them…maybe my vanilla extract?
- The jam center was really good though, I used an apple/cranberry butter that Shawn’s mom got me 😛
What I Would Change
- Maybe try whole-egg recipes?
- Would switch to a different vanilla extract brand!
- Would also increase the amount of jelly used, probably only used about 1 tsp in the end